Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Valentine's Cards

I am excited to share with you guys a new project that is a fundraiser for my MOT class. Many of you know that I am a grad student studying occupational therapy, and as class coordinator, I am heading a fundraiser for our banquet.


These quirky little greeting cards feature my original design printed on card stock. Of course, they are perfect for Valentine's Day, but also would be a sweet card for an anniversary, best friend, or just-because note for someone you love.


One card with personalized envelope calligraphy is $5, or order 3 cards with blank envelopes for $10.

Head on over to my shop to order online, or if you are one of my local friends, save on shipping costs by contacting me directly. You can always email me with orders at amandaleelettering@gmail.com.


Thanks so much for supporting,



Photos by Darcie Moningka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment