Monday, October 24, 2016

Contrast Collective: Solidarity's New Social Enterprise


Hey friends! 

I am so excited to announce that I am now part of Solidarity's newest social enterprise called Contrast Collective. We are a group of creatives and artists who are passionate about our creating beautiful photos, designs, and art while giving back to our community. 

I will give back at least 10% of every artwork order for a client referred from Solidarity to the non-profit's mentoring and internship programs. Additionally, Contrast Collective artists will also help provide job training and discipleship for youth through the Workforce Development Program and internships. 



Follow @contrast_collective on Instagram to make sure you don't miss any exciting giveaways and updates!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you are interested in learning more about Solidarity. This organization is dear to my heart, and I am confident that God is transforming individuals, families, and neighborhoods through the Solidarity community. Come and be a part of God's Kingdom and family here!



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment