Friday, November 13, 2015

Hello! A Little Introduction

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by - it really means so much to me because I love what I do and the clients I get to serve.



I want to start with a quick introduction so that you guys can know a bit about me! I'm a twenty-something grad student & artist from sunny California who is passionate about Jesus, loving people, and creating beautiful things. My hope is that God will be glorified and others will be encouraged by every piece of artwork that I make. 




So what exactly do I do? I specialize in making custom artwork for you or your loved ones. Many of my clients order signs for special events like weddings, home decor, or personalized gifts. I've done lots of canvas paintings, wooden signs, chalkboards, and card stock prints to frame, but I can write on pretty much any plain, flat surface that you want! If you have an idea or vision in mind, drop me a note and we can talk about how to make it happen. Pricing varies depending on the project, but check out my archive of past orders for more information.



Thank you again for reading and following! I appreciate it so very much!

With love,


Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin'!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14562561/?claim=35b6p79mpdc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment