Saturday, November 21, 2015

N+A Wedding 2015

This past September, my Godbrother Neal and his beautiful wife Austin got married at a winery in San Juan Capistrano. It was a dreamy wedding, where vows of Christ-centered love were exchanged, happy guests danced under string lights, and sparklers lit up the grand exit. I was honored to do some lettering and signage for their big day.

My Godfather built this rustic wooden sign that welcomed guests to the adorable venue.

A simple original design for the groom's gift - a handmade book of their story.

The wedding program sign written on a vintage glass window.


I am excited to feature more weddings on the blog soon! And here is a verse I am meditating on today. May we love the people in our lives selflessly and out of the overflow of God's love for us.

John 13:34-35
"A new command I give you: love one another.
As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 
By this all people will know that you are My disciples, 
if you love one another."

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment