Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas + Gratitude

Merry Christmas everyone!!

My heart is so full of gratitude for all who have encouraged and supported me through this artist journey. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for making 2015 such an incredible year. I mean it when I say that I appreciate each and every client who has supported my little lettering business. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your wedding, your home, a friend's gift, a special occasion...the list goes on.

As I look back on all my projects and orders from this past year, I am humbled and so thankful. I truly hope that this holiday season is joyous for you and those you love!

Darcie Moningka Photography
Cheers to the many wonderful things to come next year too!

With a full heart,


No comments:

Post a Comment