Monday, July 25, 2016

Captain America Cross Tech2 Pen

Cross Tech2 Marvel Collection Pen
I was so excited when Cross reached out for me to try their new Tech2 Marvel Collection pen, and even more excited when it arrived because my boyfriend is a major Captain America fan. It's both a classy ballpoint pen + stylus on the other end.

The fun part about hand-lettering to me is that I can use basically any writing tool and create calligraphy-style letters using a simple technique. I love that even a basic ballpoint pen can be used to create art in the right hands! And handwritten notes will always have a place in my life, no matter how much technology continues to grow. Everyone needs to have a good pen on hand for those moments!

Thank you Cross for sending me this pen that is a great blend of quality and tech functionality, especially for superhero fans.

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm looking forward to showing you guys some recent lettering orders that I have been working on. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing - remember to be present, grateful, and aware of God's presence in it all.

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment