Monday, August 1, 2016

Back to School

Custom canvas painting for a client's classroom

Today I begin my third and final year of grad school, and I am SO EXCITED to be closer to becoming an OT every day. It is my last first day of school ever!!

I was reflecting on how grateful I am for the people in my life, especially those who have supported me every step of the way through my Master's program - my parents, my man, my best friends. I am so blessed beyond measure to be in this career field, surrounded by amazing community, and it's all for God's glory. He has been so good and faithful to me. He is the One who satisfies and sustains me, day after day, and who has given me this full, beautiful life.

Thank you Lord for relationship with You, for all that you are and all that you do.

"This is the day the Lord has made;
I will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24

Embrace today, a fresh start, new month, and the new mercies Christ brings.

Love & blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment