Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Creative Spotlight: Courtney Paige Photography


So this post is way overdue, but better late than never!

A few months ago, at the Open House event that I was part of, I met some lovely new photographer friends. One of those ladies was Courtney. When she asked if Chris and I would model for a few photog's in Joshua Tree, I was STOKED. We had so much fun (it was my first time in J Tree!), and Courtney is such a kind-hearted, genuine person that I am grateful to have met. We've had a coffee date recently, and she is such a joy to be around. I just had to share her amazing work because the Lord has gifted her with wonderful talents, and I am always encouraged and inspired by other creative, passionate girl bosses and artists!

You can find more of her beautiful photography work here: 







Thank you Court for these gorgeous images! I know we will treasure them for years to come.

And if you're looking for a photographer to capture your important life occasions, I highly recommend this amazing lady. She definitely made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera, and was a joy to work with. Check her out!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment