Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happiness & Good Reads


Considering September is already halfway done (2016 is FLYING by!), I thought this quote was so applicable. And I wanted to share a great author I've recently discovered. 

I first heard about Gretchen Rubin through a friend who recommended the Happier podcast. I am SO glad she did, because I have since learned so many interesting things about happiness, good habits, relationships, and productivity hacks. Naturally, I caught up on all 80+ episodes quickly and also read her books The Happiness Project and Happier at Home, took the 4 Tendencies quiz for free online (do it!), and have her latest book Better than Before on my nightstand, ready to be read. 

Since I appreciate recommendations from others, I thought I would share her work with you all. Also, I'm all about free stuff, and the podcasts, quiz, and books were all free sources of entertainment for me. I am probably one of the only 20 somethings who still checks out books at the library, but I love being able to read all the books on my list without paying for it.

Thoughts on Gretchen's quote? What books are you loving right now? Comment and let me know!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment